Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update

New blog layout. The old one made me feel claustrophobic and prevented me from posting videos and larger images. Hope everyone likes the change.

Apparently - more people read this blog than I thought, but many don't know what my status among the colleges I applied to for Fall 2009...so here it, in the order of my wish list:

1) UCLA - rejected
2) NYU - accepted
3) USC - waiting
4) Berkeley - accepted
5) Chapman - waiting
6) UC Santa Cruz - accepted
7) UCSB - accepted (but don't tell my folks...)
8) SF State - accepted
9) CSU Long Beach - accepted

There is a bunch factors that makes my decision really difficult.

2 comments:

Claire said...

you are tight and have choices galore! however, the grammar of that last sentence is... less than tight. not to be a grammar bitch (but i am, let's be honest).

but yayyy NYU! (there, I started that sentence with a conjunction... no one's perfect right?)

Tamstar said...

YEAH for you cousin!! Love you lots & where ever you choose- it'll be a great one!

Followers