Hey Linda,
Sorry it's been so long since I last contacted you. I feel really bad for not call home for dad's birthday last weekend. Pretty much all this last wee I've been either helping people make their projects or working on my own. We just finished the first day of production. It was such a long day. We had a six year-old kid running around and a baby crying ever fifteen minutes. It was really intense. The kids were really hard to work with, but I'm happy we survived the day with all the shots we needed to do. The grown-up actors I couldn't be happy with. And we ended up having really beautiful shots that I can't wait to see on Monday. Tomorrow we have one more day to finish it off, but since we worked so well today, I'm not all that worried.
Avery visited me last week. I showed him around and we had a really good time. Probably the best time I had here in Prague so far. I've been making a lot of friends and feeling much better about not being as lonely in New York next school year. Jen (Abella) is visiting this weekend and I plan on seeing her tomorrow after my shoot wraps. I'm having a great, great time.
Thanks for sending the money the other week. I know I am running low. I will probably ask for more sometime later this month. DON'T WORRY THOUGH, because I plan on working as much as I can this summer. Probably at Downtown Parking, and hopefully another job at SBCC. But if not, I'm trying to get a job being a barista somewhere where I can combine my two loves of coffee and getting paid.
I hope everything is going well. I really miss the family. I can't wait for this summer where I can be home and be with everyone.
Best wishes,
Kevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good to hear about you!
Don't get too stressed!
Can't wait to see yur werk!
Yes- thanks for the update & I second Luna on your work. Take care & love you cousin!
Post a Comment