
This is my first blog. I have always been sort of weary of writing one of these. I used to think (when blogging first became popular) that people who wrote these were either celebrities or people who had really interesting thoughts and opinions. Now, everyone has a blog. Some can be really cool and informative and interesting. Other blogs people may find stupid and pointless, maybe the reader just disagrees with the blogger’s opinion. A lot of blogs now are just uninteresting because people would just say what they did that day. To quote the very funny Mike Birbiglia, “I’m sort of embarrassed to tell people that I have a blog. Because everyone has a blog, about anything like they’ll say ‘Today I went to JC Penney’ [in blogging tone]. And then there’s always that one comment that’s like ‘JC Penney, eh?’ That’s not a blog, that’s text message!”
Well, let's see how long this last...

No comments:
Post a Comment