Monday, March 31, 2008

Midtown/Chinatown/Little Italy (Day Three)

Today was sorta a lazy one (even though we worked a lot)...Edgar had class in the afternoon and Peter and Toko weren't in town yet...So I slept in and read a couple of scenes of Hamlet (my homework for the break...like I'm going to do it...). Around 3:00p.m. Peter, Toko and I ate some bagels at the best place to get it...
We met up with Edgar and a pizzeria and took the metro to Midtown where went to Niketown and other stores where we wished we had enough money to buy the stuff we were looking at (also known as window shopping)...
I love the city...
This is Toko and Peter in the weirdest chair we've ever seen at the Sony store...We all decided that we wanted a projector after watching I Am Legend on one (I still don't like that movie but the sound and image at the store was amazing)...
We then took a very, very, very long walk to Chinatown after taking a very, very, very crowded subway ride....I wouldn't say we were lost...but we were wandering...
After we had some really good tea and Italian coffee at this place in Little Italy called Labella Ferrara Cafe...After that we were heading home...
But...as we approached the the metro, we could hear the subway train stopping and we all rushed to try and make it...
Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky, since I was the only person who didn't make it...
Luckily, I met back up with them later and we went to Macy's and some other stores like Footlocker where Peter got this hat...
We were fucking sick of walking...Especially Toko who's leg ached...
We were all starving so we went around 86th street on the Upper Eastside to look for some food. We found this place that served tiny burgers (like White Castle) at decided that we wanted to get pimples, diarrhea, and a heart attack so we ate there for dinner...it was good.

When we got back to homebase we ate, relaxed, went online, played some Call of Duty 4, and Edgar did his homework...


It's 2 a.m. in NYC right now and I'm getting ready for bed.
See you guys next time...


Leave some comments! and call us! We're usually just hanging out around after 11p.m. so if you want a more in depth look at what we're up to just call...

6 comments:

David Lee said...

Kevin,

You should check out Carnegie Deli if you have time... I went there when I was there and they have all their walls filled with famous people's pictures and autographs.

Tamstar23 said...

I like your comment about you guys not being "lost" but you did a lot of "wandering." OK..continue to have a great time!!

Steve said...

you were left behind by yourself in the subway? damn kev... run faster! haha. I think I'm gonna give you guys a call soon-ish.

Linda said...

Oh Kev,
I almost had a heart-attack hearing that you were left behind!!! Be careful! Why didn't the other boys hold the door for you? LOL! Okay sounds like you are having fun.

Anonymous said...

i am legend is tight. keep the pictures coming. i'm having my own new york experience vicariously through you guys. i'm so jealous. later.

Lena Tran said...

Do you remember when our 50-something, arthritismic (i don't think that's a word) mom walked all over Manhattan in the middle of winter? Suck it up boys.

Followers