Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Radiohead


If you know me at all, you know that music is a huge part of my life and that I love seeing live music. At of all the artists and bands I listen to there are few bands in which I would give an arm or leg to see (Tom Waits, Sufjan Stevens, Daft Punk, The Flaming Lips). Basically artists who are known to have unbelievable, life changing shows and those who don't tour regularly. And I am happy to report that I'll be seeing one of these band RADIOHEAD. A band who are not only one of my favorites of all time but are also very well-known for having amazing live concerts...and I didn't have to sacrifice a limb for the tickets!

Thank you Susan and Nicky Lieber!!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

go see radiohead and leave your girlfriend behind why don't you... you just wait- i will be backstage giving thom yorke high fives!

Kevin3789 said...

No you won't, you will be standing next to me...

Followers