
My two best friends - Catrin and Edgar - here in New York were away for the weekend. So I was left to fend for myself and clearly, because I am needy and dependent, I relied on watching films all weekend. To be honest, I haven't been watching the usual amount of movies that I did back when I was home. It's not that I have been too busy (trust me, I wish this was the case), but because I just haven't felt the urge to indulge in a good film. I guess I have found other means to pass the time like reading or watching sports. I haven't been enjoying New York lately as much as I would like. And in times like these, it's a good thing to remember that I'll always have movies to fall back on when I am feeling lonely. It's reliable like my family and close friends.

2 comments:
oh monsieur tati... such a heart warmer
Yes- we are here when ya need us!! If not in person, its always in mind & heart! Love you cousin!
Post a Comment