Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dog Parks & Relaxin'

Day #7 -

So today was our lazy day. All we did was walk Sophie to the dog park, ate dinner at home, and got a late night snack at our favorite bagel place. I feel so lethargic, I'm not even going to post pictures (I only took three photos anyway). Sorry to disappoint all your avid readers with this tiny post, but we needed to recharge our batteries.

Tomorrow it's suppose to snow...

3 comments:

Tamstar said...

NO WORRIES!! I TOTALLY know what you mean when you refer to a "lazy day." GRR- I hate it!! That was my day today- the only productive thing I did was laundry. No studying OR working out- ahh. OK..get some rest & we gotta get back into the swing of things soon. Love you cousin!!

Edgar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamstar said...

YEAH for the intense workout!! Keep at it guys- at the end of the day, it's a great feeling.

Followers