Friday, April 10, 2009

I Don't Even Like Coconut!

I don't care that it's not raining (even though it's suppose to be). I'm staying home all day and all night drinking this coconut chai tea that mysteriously appeared in our tea cupboard. At least it's still cold.

As exciting as last weekend was, this weekend will be the complete opposite. Plans include: working on papers, studying for history midterm, fixing my bike, writing reviews of 1970s American cinema for the website, and eating a lot of pho (which my dad jude made an entire couldron of). I woke up at 2:30PM and have spent the entire day in sleeping attire. You know, just in case shit goes down. Like if I have an uncontrollable urge to take a nap or something. Maybe I'll put my robe to good use. I never have enough excuses to wear it...

1 comment:

Claire said...

you totally dig coconut- you liked my fancy chinese coconut tea as well!

are you from Egypt or something?

(...cuz u in de-NILE)

Followers