BLAH - Sometimes I feel like having a laptop allows me too much freedom. At the same time, it feels like I'm always attached to something. It has gotten really awful. 80% of the time I'm in my room, I'm on my bed with it by my side or on my lap. Sometimes I wonder why I even have a desk. I carry it to the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the garage when I'm doing laundry. The most terrible part about it is that I'm not even doing anything. I'm check to see if people write comments on my blog or checking twitter or reading about random movie news.
Friday, April 10, 2009
My Laptop Will Be My Undoing
BLAH - Sometimes I feel like having a laptop allows me too much freedom. At the same time, it feels like I'm always attached to something. It has gotten really awful. 80% of the time I'm in my room, I'm on my bed with it by my side or on my lap. Sometimes I wonder why I even have a desk. I carry it to the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the garage when I'm doing laundry. The most terrible part about it is that I'm not even doing anything. I'm check to see if people write comments on my blog or checking twitter or reading about random movie news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haa!! At least you're putting it to good use- really good use!
Post a Comment