Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Summer in Abandon

So...my summer study abroad trip in Prague, Berlin, and Paris was officially canceled today. As you can guess, this severely alters my summer vacation plan. My options are: internship in Los Angeles, backpack with Nicky in Europe, trans-american road trip, New York, or find a job in town. I basically saved this entire school year for this program, so I sorta feel like I should spend the dough. Then again, I'm going to actually be paying for school in the fall. Decisions, decisions...

Still no word on UCLA - they're suppose to tell me either this week or next that I'm in or not. The anticipation is killing me. I just want to know! Like Jay-Z says, "either love me, or leave me alone..."

This week has by far been the busiest week I've had in a while. More on this and why later...

3 comments:

Luna said...

Hang out with me and spend it all on Coffee Cat and mooovies!

YAH!

Tamstar said...

Like how you threw in the lyrics!

Lena Tran said...

oh nooooooooooooooooo! Why was it canceled? I really wanted you to have the abroad experience. I think you should go somewhere cheaper (south america?) and make movies anyways.

Followers